1. The City Explorer: Tour the City by Bike
2. The Multicultural: Chinatown, Kensington Market & Little Italy
3. The Creative: Appreciate Art Attractions
4. The Outdoorsy: High Park
5. The Classic: Day Trip to the Toronto Islands
6. The Sustainable: Tour Evergreen Brick Works
Getting to Toronto will likely involve a stop at Union Station which connects directly to the TTC. If you are arriving via Pearson Airport, you can take the new UP Express train to Union for $12 one way. Those taking flights from Billy Bishop Airport can take a shuttle from the island to Union. Both the VIA train and the regional GO bus are found at Union Station.
A TTC bus (192) is available from Pearson Airport to Kipling Subway Station at the standard TTC fare of $3.25. However, the extra comfort, convenience, and speed is well worth the extra $12 on the Up Express Train.