1. The City Explorer: Tour the City by Bike
2. The Multicultural: Chinatown, Kensington Market & Little Italy
3. The Creative: Appreciate Art Attractions
4. The Outdoorsy: High Park
5. The Classic: Day Trip to the Toronto Islands
6. The Sustainable: Tour Evergreen Brick Works
Getting to Toronto will likely involve a stop at Union Station which connects directly to the TTC. If you are arriving via Pearson Airport, you can take the new UP Express train to Union for $12 one way. Those taking flights from Billy Bishop Airport can take a shuttle from the island to Union. Both the VIA train and the regional GO bus are found at Union Station.
A TTC bus (192) is available from Pearson Airport to Kipling Subway Station at the standard TTC fare of $3.25. However, the extra comfort, convenience, and speed is well worth the extra $12 on the Up Express Train.
Accomodation / Getting In
You can catch direct flights from major American cities for as little as $200 USD (at time of writing) in summer as Toronto is a major hub for Air Canada! Just be sure to book ahead, so you can catch one of the amazing festivals!